Dr. Jacob O. Onyango
Ph.D (Maseno), M.Phil (Moi), B.Sc (Nairobi), PGDE (Kenyatta)
Dean,School of Arts and Human Development
To be a dynamic hub that provides solutions to human resource development challenges in Kenya and the continent in general.
To enhance excellence in training human resources those execute their managerial roles in a professional and ethical manner.
- Teaching and learning: To provide quality teaching and learning environment that meets the expectations of students and stakeholders.
- Curricula: To develop new programmes and continually review the current ones to meet the needs of the labour market.
- Staff and students: To ensure free flow of information between staff and students for the benefit of quality teaching.
Department of Communication Studies
Department of Quantitative Skills and Development Studies
- Bachelor of Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Development Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Work
- Master of Arts in Development Studies
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Diploma in Public Relations
- Diploma in Development Studies