Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions:
- DIRECTOR, ELDORET TOWN CAMPUS Ref: UOE/ADM/TC/C/01/02/2021
- DIRECTOR, ODeL Ref: UOE/ADM/ODEL/C/02/02/2021
- DIRECTOR, IGU Ref: UOE/ADM/IGU/C/03/02/2021
- DEANS OF SCHOOLS
- School of Engineering (SENG) – Ref: UOE/ADM/C/D/SENG/04/02/2021 (1 Position)
- School of Human Resource Development (SHUM) – Ref: UOE/ADM/C/D/SHUM/05/02/2021 (1 Position)
- DEPUTY DIRECTORS
- Deputy Director (Academic & Student Affairs)– Town Campus – Ref: UOE/ADM/TC/C/07/02/2021 (1 Position)
- Deputy Director (Administration and Marketing)– Town Campus – Ref: UOE/ADM/TC/C/07/03/2021 (1 Position)
Applications should be addressed to the Chairman of Council
- Applicants should send soft copies of their applications to the Chairman of Council as follows:
- Applicants are advised to clearly indicate the reference of the position applied for on the cover letter;
- The soft copies should include: - detailed Curriculum Vitae (detailing academic qualifications, professional experience, and membership to professional associations, copies of certificates, e-mail address and telephone contacts).
- Current, valid documents for Chapter six, except for EACC which shall be obtained by the University for shortlisted candidates only.
- All applications should be received on or before - 12th May 2021 at 4.00 p.m.
- Late applications will not be considered
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
University of Eldoret is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Download Duties, Responsibilities, Terms and Requirements below.