CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
University of Eldoret’s tag line is “Flame of Knowledge and Innovation”. As a University we should be in the innovation front line coming up with products that will contribute to Kenya’s Vision 2030 and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). There are quite a number amongst us who have innovative ideas but not knowing the channel to follow to make these ideas known.
The Directorate of Research & Innovation is organizing an Innovations exhibition at the University of Eldoret to be held on Friday, 23rd March 2018. The innovations fair will provide an opportunity to UoE innovators to showcase their innovations aimed at solving societal challenges relating to health, water, education, agriculture, communication, security, environment, entrepreneurship among others.
If you are an Undergraduate, Postgraduate student, Teaching or Non-teaching Staff of UoE, and have an innovation that you would like to show to the world, the Directorate of Research and Innovation invites you to submit your Innovations abstract and register to participate using the guidelines and registration form below. The signed copies of the same should be received at the Directorate of Research & Innovation office by Friday 2nd March at 4.00 pm.
- 2nd March 2018: Close of registration and submission of abstracts
- 9th March 2018: Notification of acceptance
- 16th March 2018: Mock presentations
- 23rd March 2018: Innovations Exhibition
- Innovations day call.pdf (119.4 KB)
- Innovations Day Abstract Guidelines.pdf (116.68 KB)
- Innovation Registration Form.pdf (113.94 KB)